1 day shopping trip to Johor!
Went to Johor yesterday with FangBei and Estee! It was a rather... suay but fruitful trip. Here's the story.... X_X
Ok so first thing in the morning. We were supposed to meet at Yishun MRT at 10am, AND THEN AT 9AM JUST BEFORE I HEAD OUT, IT STARTED POURING HEAVILY!!! What a good start =_= But anyway it only took 27 mins from City Hall to Yishun I think. So I didn't reach that late and was still able to catch the 10:20 bus (and it came late too, around 10:35 zzz)
Being the first few in the bus queue, we managed to get seats for us. But when we have to alight at the Singapore Custom, everyone machiam CHIONGGGG man =.= LOL. So after getting past the Custom, we returned to the same bus and all the seats were taken already (see the reason why people chiong).
So we stood all the way to the Malaysia Custom. And that's around when it started. =X my... cramps started getting bad. (Need to mention this to continue the story =x) Inside the Custom my eyes like went blur and couldn't see colours properly (Like the white balance is off, haha). So after getting pass the Custom, I sat down and was kinda glued to the chair liao. But no choice have to move anyway. So Estee suggested bringing me to her sister's place so I can rest. So off we went. Lol.
Her sister's house is like our HDB but longer and quite spacious. Then i rested there for an hour while they went for lunch. Felt better thanks to the painkillers X_X
Ok so im finally able to start my shopping spree in Johor! Her sister drove us to KSL City (a shopping mall).
An important thing to note: BRING YOUR OWN TOILET ROLL TO MALAYSIA. LOL SERIOUS!! Their malls do not provide toilet paper. They do sell tissue paper packets outside but, ugh tissue paper are too thin for that "purpose"! Lucky my experienced mother ask me to bring half a roll of toilet paper LOLLLLLLL. But it wasn't enough for me to last the whole day. =X (Cuz i heavy usage that day!)
Erm okay so here's what I got from KSL:

Bwahahaha as you can see its mainly the same type of things xD. Also got a dress and black tube not in photo. Like what my tour guide said during my Primary 6 trip to Malaysia, "Singaporeans coming to Malaysia is like a new species of bird. Everything also
chip cheap chip!"
(you can skip this paragraph for my nail art talks HAHA)ZOMG there's this cart (where I got the nail art polish and the rhinestones from) that sells alot of nail craft items cheap! Ok i got the cheapo rhinestones for just RM2.50 haha. (SG sells at SGD2.50!) There's another packet with lesser but more.... erm... crystal-like rhinestones at RM8+. But my nail polish usually chips in a week anyway T^T Just get the cheap one lo. Then they have a set of glitter/holographic powder at RM25~~ Looks niceeee but i dunno how to use powder. They also have a set of different colour rhinestones for RM25. Also saw a set of acrylic paint at RM40+.. and they also have those mini Konad set! Should have ask how much they sell..! And they also have nail art brushes! Got one mega packet with 10+ brushes inside i think for RM40+. Also saw the exact same set of 4 brush that I bought from Hongkong! I got it for HKD25 and there they're selling at RM25 lol. Aaaaand saw the nail art pen~ 3 for RM20~ but not much colour choices i think. Next time then buy bah~
Then we took taxi to their Sentosa. DO NOT LINK IT WITH OUR SENTOSA LOL.
Had our dinner (and my first meal in Malaysia) at the roadside near the Sentosa mall. Guess what i eat....................... Cai tao kuey LOL.
Passed by a massage parlor so we went in to make a reservation. They didn't have slots left for 9pm so we just did it right away (7.30pm).
Sighhhhh. It's my first time getting a professional massage but I'm not too happy with it. I initially chose the massage without oil. Then the person told me it would be quite painful so ok, I asked for the oil. Then she ask me what kind of oil I want. =.= Then she say got one good for body aches one so ok i took that. After she left to get the oil, Fangbei's masseur told me that oil costs additional RM20 *@&(*!*(!&@*(! D: Damnnnnn. AND I don't feel pain or even anything at all. Could be the oil but I rather feel something. The masseur is like just pushing the muscles but never touch dao the sore areas. While Fangbei was 痛痛痛 all the way (i later learnt that her masseur was using elbow to massage her). So after the session I didn't particular feel any difference. AND ANOTHER BAD THING IS MY MASSEUR LEFT ME IN THE ROOM AFTER HER PHONE RANG. And I supposed its just a message tone since it only rang once. Walao damn unprofessional. Soo in the end I had to pay RM97.20. Ok it is still cheap if you compare it to Singapore. I will still like to go for massage if I go to Johor again, just not this outlet. And no more oil. Waste of money. @@@@@
Next we proceeded to the Sentosa mall around 9pm. I don't know is it most of the shops closed already or there are only that much shops in the very spacious mall (heard its quite new). Meh, nothing much there and didn't get anything. Found a lace dress but its RM99 so forget it~
Went to a bar as the last stop. No i didn't drink. And just when we finally leave, the soles of my right shoe came off =.= OMG WHY AM I SO SUAY. Got a rubber band from a mart at the Malaysia Custom to secure it abit.
Took the CW2 bus alone on the way back. Cuz this bus goes to the interchange at Bugis while Estee and Fangbei took 170 to Yishun. The bus trip was quite fast actually. like 15-30 mins from the Singapore Custom to Bugis.
4:16 PM