Saturday, January 29, 2011
Scary dream
Had a scary dream while I'm half-conscious-sleeping this morning...
7:30 It's like I heard some voices =o Abit like radio reporting news or something formal one. Then like kua tio gui. Then i scared until i forced myself to open my eyes. But i was still sooooooo tired and sleepy!! Then i shaked my head and managed to open my eyes for 1 sec and looked at my window there before I close my eyes out of tiredness again. Then the voices I mention before! I can only hear it when my eyes are closed! Open liao then cannot hear the voice but somehow with my bad eyesight I like see a pair of 'ghost hand' near my window uwaaaaa T^T Den i keep nudging my head in order to open my eyes for about 3 times before i finally gain more consciousness ~.~ Then I tried to listen for that radio again but dun have siaaaa. Oh noessssss.
12:55 PM