Thursday, October 21, 2010
20102010
Dear __________,
Your Asiasoft Passport xxxxxxxxxx had been suspended due to excessive failed login attempts.
=o LOLLLLLLL WTH!
Anyway, it's 20102010 today. I guess after soooooo long I shall once again blog about my nothing-much-to-say life.
And it's also a memorable event on such a special date.
MY LAST DAY AT MY 4TH AND LONGEST JOB BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Oh gosh. Have been working there like since 7th June =O Can't believe I can work at one place for sooooo long!
And honestly I still feel abit worried about passing my work to other people LOL. I wonder who's gonna do the calling list in my place for next month ZOMG GG.
Anyway, today was also Boss' birthday. Ordered a very small buffet, catered for around 20 people. At least we got to chat with the other colleagues during this time rather than just staying in front of the computer and going for our own lunch.
Then after lunch me and Jocelyn went to give out our goodbye snacks LOL. OMGGG mine wasn't enough =x Bought a packet of.. err.. Snickers and... was it Hershey cookie? And chocolate marshmallows and bingbing (which i originally had planned to buy for myself only LOL) Gahh. Still thought of giving to some CS people de but I didn't even had enough for my own section lol.
Late afternoon was kinda messy. Had to key some VIP forms and some letter =.= Alot of work was like given to me den taken away den come back to me again. Bahz.
Then at 6 when its time to go, we stayed for 15 mins more in the end HAHA. To take photos! Lol then Meilian was complaining that we keep ask her to take photo den never ask her to take photo with us =x lol.
(lazy to upload photos again here. maybe will edit with photos another time. for the time being go facebook see xD YES UPLOAD THERE ALREADY)
Aaaaah i miss the people T^T It's like see them every weekday and some weekend for the past 4 months + liaooo. Then suddenly wont see them ever again (most likely) =(
Then chiong to return the work pass that has been with me since June. Uwaaaa T^T So long never go near that guard house liao =(
Then went to have dinner with Jocelyn and Jimson.
Wanted to go Long John but its not there anymore!!! So we went to have Pizza Hut instead.
..Why do I eat so much slower than average LOL
After that just went to walk walk around. Saw this shop where they let you decorate your own cake =O But kinda ex. One small cake already like $11 den one packet of those decoration is $2 each ler. But quite fun I guess.
OH MY ITS SO LATE.
BUT NVM I DUN HAVE TO WAKE UP EARLY TMR.
HEH =D
1:10 AM