<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, August 08, 2010
Pizza Hut Friday

Took a whole day leave and went to change my braces band on Friday.

Lol for the second time I'm early for my appointment!! But wait outside there kinda sian. And really zhun zhun the appointment time den go in one sia.

Lol then think someone was putting the braces on for the first time, so i had my band changed at the next room. Lol he ask me if i want put red on top then white below anot =o National day celebration =o. Then like got new colour xD Dark red. So i just chose that. But the sample there looked kinda purple-ish red. But wear liao is just dark red =|

Then he said one of my gap close liao. But i use my tongue feel like still got gap de leh.

Then went home and watch anime AGAIN lolol. But uwaa dunno why so sleepy so I went to take a nap. Then forgot what wake me up. Then after some time i went to prepare to go out.

Unfortunately I still take 1 hour to do my makeup LOL.

Went PS to see see look look. Wanted to buy a very light pink or transparent nail polish. Went Etude House to try try. But dun really see any transparent one lol. Then uwaa i keep try the pink nail polishssss (and end up nv buy any LOL) Uwaaa got this pink one with a bit blue shimmer de very very easy to paint evenly sia! Well it's $7+ for one bottle lol. And i dun really like the colour anyway. But soooo easy apply!!! (Or maybe just happen that my that fingernail very straight also)

Then received a SMS from Stefen. At first I quite shock cuz I thought he reach liao when he's usually the last one lol. And then he said he'll be late. LOL.

Ok then everyone else eventually arrive around the meeting time. Been quite a while since I saw Hengyi~ Been quite long since I saw Nick~ And been super long since I saw Zhangyu LOL.

Long queue at Pizza Hut x(

I BOUGHTTTT. Erm what did i buy again. Some cheesy shrooms baked pasta. Not bad bah. Wanted to eat the Curry Baked Rice if not for my sore throat. Then Stefen's pizza came and we're like =O Wah so big!! Like meant for 3-4 people to eat one sia. Supreme pizza. And i think they got the order wrong also.

Then after some time Pearlyn came too~ Then talk talk talk while trying to clear the remaining food.

After that went to Arcade. Kinda not-very-cold inside sia. Either the aircon not enough power or too many people inside or both.

Then at the end we took a photo as remembrance lol.


6:08 PM