<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 14, 2010
No Thank You


UWAAAAA I JUST SAW IT!! EPI 14 OF K-ON!! NEW ENDING SONG (and opening)
UWAAAAA SO NICEEEE. Finally got another K-On song that I like ever since after Don't Say Lazy haha.
Shall go find the guitar tab... tomorrow haha.

Lol I went crazy and took lots of screenshot of it HAHA. Time to decorate my blog.






The background sky and the colour and the angle they standing at kinda reminds me of the Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations ED lol. (But now that I compare it like not very same also xD Refer here)









OMGGGG THIS PIC SO NICEEEE!! MIO SO PRETTY



The song credits









Nice shot




Mio really stands out with her left-handed bass.


Wow Yui looks kinda matured and pretty actually haha.





OMG I LOVE THIS PIC. So pretty and cool here!! Can consider to put as my desktop wallpaper haha. If only got higher resolution














Alot of screenshots look nice as desktop wallpapers ahahaha. But I still dun feel like removing my Zephyr wallpaper yet xD

11:12 PM