Wednesday, August 04, 2010
ハっパーニング
i think i had an inception =o (Eh is that the correct way to use the word?)
Dream within dream HAHA! But mine noob de. Only got 2 levels.
BUT WHY AM I IN A DANGEROUS SITUATION AGAIN. KANNA CHASE BY SOME ONE OUT FOR MY LIFE LIKE THAT. LOL.
Speaking of chasing. Today got one ferocious cat chasing another cat =oooooooo I step out of the lift then hear the cat's rawwwrrrrrrr!!!! =O omg fierce sia. Then it was like running in front of me. Totally stopped in my tracks -.- And then the kanna-chased cat ran up a tree =O Ok its a small skinny "tree" about 2-3m tall only. Then the other cat was like trying to climb up also but fail. Too fat maybe. Then I'm like "Ohhh.... cats can climb trees?" LOL Then I continue walk and look at the cats. Then the fat cat was like looking at my direction den I quickly look away and zhao in case it decides to chase me instead =oo Oh noes horrible.
And then im kinda bad at work recently =( Keep type wrong. Uwaaa. Today I even had to delete the same mistake for 3 times omgggg.
And yesterday I met Kaihong in the company! She was there for an interview!!! =O But different sub-department. Though we'll still be quite close if she works there.
And horrr. Got this unker. Walao. What's his problem sia. I distributing the documents to the person -beside him- then he go kao pei D: Say why we never consolidate then give all out together. Walao how i know. You go ask my boss la. You think I wan do that meh. D: I dun think I did anything wrong to be kaopei-ed by you lor wth. Last last time still ownself say "you" not working anymore, don't give you anymore. Then that time he say he "nice" abit den help us take. Wth. That document was like so totally meant for him to do de pls -.- Give wrong identity and bluff newcomers very fun arh. (Actually ok la can be fun LOL. Only if its within a friendly environment. Walao unker look at yourself pls.)
9:38 PM