$$$
Uwaaa can't wait to get my first pay~~~ Gonna submit the timesheet this tues den maybe the following monday den receive the money lol.
THINGS
I THINK IM GONNA BUY.
ERM.
COSMETIC/FACIAL. PIMPLE CREAM (LOL)
MOISTURIZER/TONER (maybe will buy only)
BLUSHER? (But maybe i dun really need it. Haha)
BLUE EYESHADOW?!
MINI EYELASH CURLER
ACCESSORY. THAT LONG EARRING IN DIVA
THAT NECKLACE ALONG THE CORRIDOR TO ILUMA
ERM. And.....
Hmmm.
Clothes? (OMG somehow i dun really like the clothes i see in Bugis/Blogshops/FarEast ler leh =/ Is it new fashion era already lol)
Then.. 2 boxes of Takopachi! KFC! BWAHAHAHA.
Lol like all the cheap cheap things only. I think I can buy everything in that list with $100 haha. But I guess I don't really have anything more ex that i want to buy. Maybe hair straightener hahahaha.
MONEY MONEY!!!!!
OT-holic HAHAHAHA.
I did OT last fri even though i was a little flu-ish =( Cuz i dun wanna waste the OT rate xD
Oh ya and then yesterday the survey person came. Took their health survey for 40 mins. They said will take up to 2hrs LOL. Then she say i answer very fast haha. Anyway I received $50 for the "inconvenience fee"~ Waaah i wish got more of such surveys LOL.
Sigh i very sian of working siaaaaa.
10:11 PM