What colour!
Today's mobile phone promotions....!!!
Actually I dunno got what. Dun care liao hahaha.
Think I'm most likely getting the
Samsung Jet S8003!But what colour should I get!!!
From the front view I prefer the white one... but the back of the black one like got abit red red like quite cool lol.

(Pictures from different sources so the colour and size abit.. not same haha)
5 MP camera with features like Blink Detection, Face Detection and Smile shot ensures all pictures taken are of professional quality.
Communities application allows you to upload your pictures instantaneously to numerous websites including MySpace, Flickr and Facebook.
AMOLED (Active Matric OLED) 3.1" vivid display lets you review your images and videos with unparalleled clarity.
One-Finger Zoom allows you to enlarge and minimise web pages just by depressing and holding down a finger, making possible one-hand Internet browsing.
Virtual Qwerty keypad allows quick typing with the familiar layout of keys.
Motion control sensor lets you flip through your pictures by tilting the phone. With a motion accelerometer built in, you can enjoy a three-dimensional sensory experience when playing games like the embedded Rollercoaster 3D Rush.
(WHOO i typed all that from the brochure in... 2:45 HAHA. But wah looks so short then take so long to type one ar)
Ahh think I have to see it personally den choose the colour bah.
Hope I can get it for free >_< If not then its $48 with the basic plan. Then have to pay myself =|
Anyway the queue in Bugis Singtel was soooo long (as usual).
Then I wanted to ask some stuffs before buying de, so never go queue. And the promotion is until 7 May also so I can go on weekdays or go to the branch in City Square Mall where theres lesser people.
So today go bugis and bought jeans only. Hehe. Finally~~
Though I wonder if I will still wear jeans anot. Ah well.
I WANT NEW PHONE~~~~~
Hmm i look at the pic den suddenly prefer the black one again LOL. Oh man.
Oh and GG to my phone whose 3 and 6 button spoilt in the midst of typing a sms -.-
8:33 PM