<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, May 02, 2010
I BOUGHT IT!!

Yay~ Samsung Jet -- WHITE!!

Haha. Finally got to see the 2 colours in real life, side by side. And i chose the colour in like 5 seconds lol. Cuz the black one looks cool in pic, but dunno why when I see the actual one like abit... not very nice. Then the white colour is not as plain white as I thought. Got abit shiny de. Was kinda expecting those plastic-white colour like seen in photos. Haha.

Thennnnn had to pay full price for the phone... no discount...... so its $98 T___T.
$50 off only if you subscribe for a new number OR subscribe to this stupid MobileMail thing ($5/mth den like 20MB of internet?? Or for email only idk. But like very stupid one) OR 12mths broadband on mobile (which would be at least $10 per mth).......
Sooo I didn't subscribe to any of those.
For the broadband one... aiya just use at home or wireless@sg laa haha.
Sigh but still.... sigh.
Walao why they never send any vouchers when my contract expired so long =( Maybe 2 years later my family should just switch everything to M1. =.=

Anyway I cut off my caller id ler. So next time if u call me and expect me to call you back pls sms me haha.
(Dun even have free caller id for first 3 mth wth. Only for new numbers =.=)
But will see how it goes first. If really cannot tahan den subscribe again haha.
And sian, i just realise that I wasted about $20 in total. Cuz I could subscribe to this SuperSIM when my contract ended. Then there's like twice the amount of free outgoing and free caller id.
And i've been paying for caller id for the past 4 months......... oh well..


Ok i had been busy fiddling with my new phone xD And now i'm tired haha!
Shall finish my anime and go sleep. Nite.

10:54 PM