<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 09, 2010
Work

Sooo one week has passed.

Imma working at XXX. It's so boring and repetitive. I wish I can fast forward time while I'm working. Every day do same thing say same thing hear same thing and see almost the same thing. Sian.

Got to know erm... 6 people around my age there. And got 3 is same age as me, and we're the oldest lol.

Sighhh this week felt so long.

Yesterday it rained before I finish work and yes, my work is the type where i have to do my work out in the sunshine.
And because I didn't put sunblock on the first day, my right hand is now tanner than my left hand -.-

And today I got scratched. Rahhh. But not jialat one lah.

And today i had BK breakfast for the first time. =/ Asked them if there's student meal and they pointed to this 3 meals which was priced at $4.95. So i chose one of it and they asked for my student pass. And then it's still $4.95 -.- And there's no side dish de! Only one burger and drink -.- Shall avoid breakfast at BK next time. Though the burger is not bad i think lol. But everything is nice (except vegetables) when u're hungry.

And today was a challenging day cuz we had to give out free gifts too. In the morning I gave out some shampoo sample then I heard from Jesley that she gave out some single-sheet advertisement at her area. Then in the afternoon zomg. Had to give both the free gift (shampoo sample) AND the advertisement. Omg hectic. I couldn't even look up and cuz the stuffs were on the floor I kept squatting down and passing the things to her. (cuz of that i had stomachache in the evening >_>)

Then after work I walked to find Pearlyn LOL! OMG. Is it.. 1.5 MRT stops away? Idk. Different colour line. I checked Google Earth to find the route yesterday night and omg. I got the directions wrong and walked the wrong way -.- It's supposed to be south-west but I walked north-east -.-
Then just ask some ppl on the way and both of them knew how to go lol. And they say "its all the way there. Quite far" but still ok to me. I think it took me lesser time to walk there than to take MRT and transfer.

Passed my 2 "donations" to Pearlyn~ (It's for the festival at BMSS tmr and imma not going =x)

And she treat me to Iced Chocolate~ Yummm so long never drink that liao.

Chat awhile and then took bus home~





(Location names are intentionally not included xD)

8:03 PM