ごちそう
Today went to City Square Mall cuz Brother is giving a treat (whatever the occasion is).
That mall is actually quite big. There's 9 storeys and 4 basements. The interior kinda remind me of... i think... Jurong Point?
Anyway,
Went to this Chinese restaurant.
We had 5 people there but they only have sets for 4 or 6 people. So anyway we got the 4 ppl one but dunno did they 'upsize' for us.
Like eat very fast lol. Maybe cuz usually eat at those wedding dinner den like they only serve 1 dish at a time and must wait for quite some time before the new dish arrives lol.
And whooo i ate veggies! LOL. 5 pieces!!! [-proud-] HAHAHA. But it was quite spicy....
Then got this 养生鸡汤 (羊生鸡汤 LOL)
Taste horrible at first sip for me but somehow it's addicting and gets nicer the more you drink it LOL.
Then it's around $30 per person...
Wahh I rather go eat buffet with that amount. At Excalibur hotel~~ LOL oops that my nickname for it. I meant.. Excelsior HAHA =x
(Lol i keep saying "Aiyurr why not just eat KFC la, cheaper and nicer" HAHA)
Oh yea and i also saw Joanne while going to the toilet. =o Then bro was like "Wah I think she taller than me" hmm but I think about the same bah. Just that he look shorter cuz he's fat!! HAH.
Then went to look at phones.
Bahz. Today's mobile phone advertisements:
For M1, if you switch to them, you get a $100 off from the phone.
For Singtel, if you recontract/sign up for a
new number, you get $50 off the phone.
=____= Why is it all for new users liddat de. Then no special offers to those loyal people who keep using the same service provider? =_= Whyyyyyyyy~~~~
Are they encouraging people to keep switching between the service providers lol.
Well I switched before too. My number was originally from Starhub. (And if i switched to M1 I would have used from all 3 services before lol)
Anyway I wanted to get Samsung Jet. M1's special promotion for this weekend is $88 (and with that $100 off for switching to M1 i can basically get it for free). Then Singtel is selling it at $98 and starhub is... i think $100+ =/
Just looking at things like this, it seems like a steal to get from M1 eh?
Buttttttttttttttttt if I continue with Singtel, I have the multi-line discount and so my monthly bill would be cheaper by 20%~ Soooo in the long term run actually getting the phone from Singtel is cheaper.
Buttttt i dun wan spend so much on just the phone itself -.- And my bro also asked me "you get so smart de phone and then you never get the data bundle". Lol.
(Sighhh and I've even contemplated using hi card too. Havent been using my phone much...)Dunno what phone to get T____T But touchscreens like so hawt now haha.
And the final decision as Dad said, "Wait and see if Singtel has promotions for this phone next week."
Lol. Oh well.
And then go home. Checked the mailbox and my payslip arrived!
=O Wow I actually have 1 hour more than expected!! (Lol OT?)
=| Then they deducted $63 and deposited $57 into my CPF. Soooooo WHERE IS MY $6?!?!!!??!?!
8:07 PM