one more one more one more day yessssss
Rarrrrr 2nd last day completed! YOSH----!
Finally the long awaited last day arrives!
Uwaa my body is so stiff ~_~ And I think my arm muscle became harder........ dunno if I should be happy or sad about it.
So far havent went for the "last week celebration brunch" that we've said before. Cuz previously we went to eat "better food" when the other colleagues last day. Well sorta. But I guess it wont happen now.
Anyway on Tuesday I already went for a little pre-celebration. Lol cuz I was craving for Takopachi. Then go Bugis and i saw the flyer girl from last week! Lol so qiao. So chatted with her awhile while I eat my Takopachi. Then at first wanted to go Bugis Street then got lazy so went home instead xD
Sigh. Recently the sky has been dark but it keep never rain! Until around 2pm zzz. This morning de sky (7am) like so gonna rain la. So we moved all the newspaper under the mrt shelter. Then end up never rain so moved out again. Zzzz waste time waste strength.
Then after work went to look at that $22 eyeliner i mentioned yesterday again lol. Wahh like really not bad reh. Then the person tell me there's still a brown pencil eyeliner on top one =o Well though when I tried it its like no colour one... or maybe no one really used it before yet cuz all dunno still got this secret compartment lol. Or maybe I just sux at pencil eyeliner. Anyway the liquid part so good reh. Like draw one time den so black already. And dry quite quickly. The ones I tested in Guardian is like... Got one is this eyeliner pen, gold colour $18 one. Then like so not black and no ink. Dunno izzit the tester running out of ink or what. Then the other one so so watery de. And must wait a long time for it to dry den put 2nd coat den it look black de. And some more put 2 coats already still not as black as the $22 one. And shit i keep cannot remember the shop name. Is two english words de. Beauty C___ ...
Ok i found it, it's Beauty Credit. lol.
But I can't find that eyeliner in the website lol. And their website like got cheaper eyeliners leh. But in the store like only got that $22 de.
Then other than the store in Raffles, there's 3 others - at Somerset MRT, AMK Hub and Jurong Point.
Omg I think that time in March when I was waiting for people at Somerset then I went into some shop to test the eyeliner (which was also $20+ lol, but i remember its not bad too) then i think is this shop also =o
Sighhh one more day still. Siannnnnnnnn
老人发呆是“老人痴呆”
年轻人发呆是“胡思乱想”
7:49 PM