Oh how I love you so
Oh man saw this battle video of End of Eternity. Uwaa sometimes the characters will walk towards the enemy first instead of running/jumping to them straight. Uwaa then Zephyr slowly walk towards the enemy and shoot~~ So cool!
And after around 2 years of facing the same blue/black-ish Tsubasa wallpaper, I've finally changed it!
And this is how my desktop looks like now.

HAHA.
Oh mannnn. I actually changed it yesterday. Then I stared at it for
5 mins 1 min 30 seconds before I finally shut down HAHA.
And I've also cropped 3 Zephyr icons for my MSN display pic HAHHAHA. ~~~~
Zephyr and Renebell's voice actors are in Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations as well~ Imma gonna watch it again someday for them~ and also Mamo hehe.
And lol btw, did I mention that Renebell's name was changed to Leanne in the english version?
...The way they pronounced that name is like... a slang version of my chi name lOL.
5:36 PM