irritated
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.
THIS GUY
WTF.
LOOKED AT MY BANK ACC BALANCE.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we were heading to the atm machine to check if our pay has arrived already. Then I didnt check at atm before so I didn't know that they wont like show a transaction but instead they just show the full amount.
And this oh-so-very-nice colleague just stood behind me and looked at my balance even though i tried to cover and push him away. Oh wow. How well-mannered. Invading my privacy like this. Who knows if he saw my pin too.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHH.
And he still treats it as a joke. Keep saying out the amount and then the other friend also know. ARGH wtf. Do i know you that well? Wtf. Even my brother/boyfriend/bestfriend/boss won't get to see. What makes you think that you can see. AND WHO EVEN HAS THE 'COURTESY' TO LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S BANK ACC. WTF. YOU MERE COLLEAGUE WHOM I BARELY KNOW FOR 3 WEEKS. WTF YOU THINK YOU ARE. 你好意思吗?
FFFFFFFFFASDFNKJADNCKFJDHFSKGKKKKKKK.
This kind of thing also can turn into a joke for him. How fun is it to see how "poor" (or "rich" as he said) I am? wtf. No wonder he can even treat the boss' warning to terminate his contract as a joke as well. Even though boss was being serious too.
Now i kinda wish it'll happen so I dun have to see u till the last day...Argh. And since i dun have the means to erase his memories, I shall continue the job for another 6 days and erase him from mine. Hope I won't see him again.
Yeah and I'm sure I wont.
Thanks and have a nice day.
He better not mention anything about this tomorrow. Argh. I wish i can find an excuse not to have lunch with him anymore. Argh. Go away.
3:11 PM