第3周終
Week 3 done~
Ok la i shall reveal where I'm working at lol.
It's.. Raffles Place.
Wah work there machiam like become street directory.
Some of the "FAQ" (Well its frequently asked questions afterall lol)
"Where's the merlion?" (Omg this question dunno how many ppl asked me.)
"Where's OUB centre?"
"Where's the arcade?"
"Wheres ___ bank?"
"Where's the ___ tower?"
"Where's Singtel?"
"Where's 7-11?"
"Where's the nearest toilet?"
"Where's lau pa sat?"
And some more 'amusing' ones..........
"Where's Raffles Hospital?"
Uhhhh Bugis >_>
"Where's Raffles City?"
You're in the wrong station man.
Anyway.
Today the afternoon papers came so late! Like 30 minutes!! And its not the first time.
So we chatted a little with the auntie. Talked about the salary. She say wait for the payslip to come then it will show the breakdown of the salary one. Heng. If not the missing money dunno go where.
Then went to buy an adult ezlink card also. Uwaaa $15 T_T $5 is for the card itself, non-refundable. Sigh. And out of the $10 deposited into the card, the $3 is like decoration de -.- Like spend $15 den only get back $7. Sigh. Thought maybe friday ler den maybe can go buy fast food for lunch as a 'reward' for myself (lol) but now I guess i gotta save money again.
Anyway yesterday after work we walked past this free screening for muscle tension and so we went to try it. This is my result:

Zomg lolz.
The one on the left is the ideal muscle tension (but then who can keep their muscle tension until so constant LOL)
And on the right is my reading....
From the legend can see the intensity.
Yellow is low tension, but is not good cuz the muscle is probably loose.
Green is the ideal.
And pink and red is overtensed and super-overtensed respectively.
And you can see some percentage on one side of my part.
That percentage is how many more % I'm using one side as compared to the other side.
SO OMG!!! Around my mid-back there I'm using my left side 14 times more than the right LOLOLOL GG.
Jesley had some pink/red ones too, but hers not all have the %. Which means hers is rather evenly used.... unlike mine X_X all got the % sia.
And I mentioned about my shoulders being of different height =x Then they say maybe my muscles too imbalanced then the bone already shifted X_X
And their treatment... $175 but now special promotion only $75.... but still need take xray which is $250... -.-
Nah... I just try to carry my bag on my right side....
And hor one of the staff there just nice ask me what course I'm from (cuz I said i just graduated).
And then OMG!! WAH. His brother is now in DMAT Yr 3. OMG so qiao lolololol.
And on Tuesday I got this balloon from the Maybank roadshow.

Lol. Actually on Monday i also took one... heart wand... But it's not photogenic so nv upload haha.
And this was the free pen I received last week. Liked this shot more than the ones i uploaded last week but then the "Cityluxe" would have given my location away lol.

Whoooot one more week to go~
5:08 PM