僕等がいた
T____________T
Recently I watched this Bokura ga Ita (We Were There) anime. Well the anime ending wasn't really a happy ending..... and the story wasn't finished, so I went to read the manga to continue from where it stopped.
Zomggg it's so sad T__________T
Currently at chapter 47 and so far I see 57 chapters uploaded. Then the status is "Ongoing". But then saw some topic title that seems to indicate that the manga has already finished T_T
The story is soooo sad T_T But good in a way too I guess. Too many happy ending stories recently. But well i still hope that it will be a happy ending for Bokura ga Ita!
Anyway shall pause that for today so that I can read it tmr lol. Then went to read the new Kimi ni Todoke chap 41 lol. Suddenly the mood so different liao xD
Today for brunch i just bought milo dino haha. Then they put one lychee inside one =/ Then it dropped deep into the drink and the spoon they gave is like those small plastic stirrer for Mcdonald's hot drink =| So hard to scoop sia. And then the fan keep blowing my tissue off LOL! Then so pro keep blow and stuck at the same spot haha. Then I keep laugh and the 3rd piece of tissue got blown off before I even use it LOL (landed in the same spot as well lol). omg hahahaha.
10:03 PM