<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 04, 2010
daze after fyp presentation

What are my days like after the last presentation of poly?

As some or most of you would have seen from my MSN PM - 一天一漫画

HAHA. Ok I dun mean one whole series in a day HAHA. Unless it only have like 5 chapters like Akuma de Koibito (or something like that....)

So other than that, I've read this Korean manhwa "A Kiss To My Prince". It's the first time im reading a manhwa and at first I was a bit "HUHHHH?" cuz its supposed to be read from the left to right, opposite from manga. Uwaa like quite nice leh. About a girl and 3 prince. For more info or you can read it yourself from MangaFox.

Haha.

So I was into those prince and princess manga. OH NOES.

So I read this - Akagami no Shirayukihime (Red Haired Snow White Princess).
Its ok la, although i dun prefer it as much as the Kiss to Prince. I dun like the heroine's name - Shirayuki. Which means Snow White =/ And then the starting like quite similar to the Snow White fairytale de -.- Got a poisonous apple sent from a evil prince. Then another prince (the hero of the manga) ate it.

Hmmm. Then also got read this ARISA manga. Not about prince/princess anymore haha. Basically is about this 2 twins ARISA☆TSUBASA who got seperated due to their parents' divorce. Then Tsubasa (the older one) thought that Arisa was leading a happy life until she attempted suicide. So she acted as Arisa and attended her school in order to find out what's wrong. Uwaaa but dunno if still got people translating it anot.

Then went to read the new chapters of Gakuen Alice, Vampire Knight, Ouran, Skip Beat and La Corda D'oro. xD Saving Kobato and Kimi ni Todoke until the anime finishes.

And hmmmm. The other 3 mangas I read recently are not very nice and I don't recommend them so I shall not mention them. Ahahaha.

SOOOOOOO other than manga, I've been.... PLAYING RAGNAROK ONLINE! Bwahaha. Private server.

And last week went to play L4D with the girls. Bwahh. First time play a game in 1st person view. =.= 1hr later i felt sick already den almost puked. But lucky I had a light breakfast so...... nothing big happened.

Last night had a pretty bad insomnia attack. Went to bed at like 1.30am den well. Initially my mind couldnt rest cuz i was thinking about... learning cooking lol. But then sigh. Until 3am den still cannot sleep so i got up to take melatonin. Then like still cannot sleep. Heard my Mom waking up so it would be around 5am ler... Dunno if i got doze off unconsciously anot but my mind felt quite active throughout. But I think i finally managed to fall asleep before dawn. Lol.

And today went to play BADMINTON! Zomg how long has it been since I last exercised LOL. Uwaa tried the tennis-style serve, back stroke (i think thats wad its called?) and tried playing using our left hand! LOL~ Quite fun ahahaha.

Then had lunch at Tampines One. First time there. Zzzz i felt so scammed. Bought this chicken cutlet from a homemade noodle stall. Was wondering how come they sell western dishes lol. Then omg its only a few pieces of chicken meant to be eaten as a side dish =.= Zzz.

Anyway after that we went to Prue's cutesy mushroom hut! Err i mean her house. 2nd time there but 1st time going in lol. Played the.. erm.. Rock Band? Uwaa so hard one lol =x Then uwaa her house got karaoke system! =O Zomg so cool. Next time just go her house sing la, no need go kbox already lol. Then went to buy dinner and dabao to her house den watch abit of tv and went home at 10+ =o

Ok now we're gonna try re-doing our Year 1 REMT song LOL. New lyrics and new arrangement. GG. But I heard that we cant book the studios already =( Sad.

And I just heard that we got back our REMT1 assignments. Then the group work de had a "Very bad!" written on the envelope. LOL ZOMG HAHAHAHAHAHA.

1:50 AM