<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, February 13, 2010
time to slack....?

Sigh didn't finish mumi/remt yesterday.

Anyway by a turn of events, I borrowed Jeremy's macbook home =D lol. Oh man it was a disaster. Carry 2 laptops + bag containing 2 laptop charger + 2 hard disk + 1 mouse + my basic necessities. Wah lucky got Weizhi help me carry a laptop to MRT den got seat lol. Then my parents at Bugis also so met up with them and they help me carry one laptop. Uwaaaa.

Whee first time got mac at home~

But had to return a day later, which is today. Lolz. Cuz Jeremy go his Ah Ma's house which is one block away from me xD

Then chiong POD1 from like 1-6. So irritating one. If got change a few notes in the midi den need to go Cubase export again. Rarrr. Then need to change the midi notes in Cubase again also. Zzzz. Then my Violin track somehow got one part is like 1 bar late =.= But had to return the laptop ler so no choice. But somehow i can't hear it in the full mix until the last bar... =o Omg am i deaf.

And during the time after my reunion dinner and before Jeremy came, I mastered my POD2~ Uwaa think I shall not change the piano. And I finished everything in maybe 15 mins~ POD1 I think i need 15 hours =.=

RARR. I shall go watch videos or play Ragnarok now. Wahaha.


OH NOES THE OPPOSITE BLOCK GOT FIRE!

10:34 PM