Tuesday, February 23, 2010
IMMA FREE
FINISHED POD PRESENTATION TODAYYYYYYYY
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So finally got time to blog haha. Must blog about my last precious days as a student cuz imma not gonna be a student anymore.. i guess.
So i stopped like last last Saturday.
So Sunday is go Ah Ma house bai nian. Go eat dinner only.
Then Monday go Aunt house bai nian. Uwaa her house got new things again. They removed the kids pool and built a new dining room =o
Then Tuesday. Like nothing happen. Was I doing POD?
Then Wednesday go Singern's house with Weizhi to do POD! Thanks Ah Ern lol.
And then at night chiong print report zomggggg. I didn't know need to hand in report on thurs but lucky i already started doing it before.
Thurs submission day~ But zomg the version I handed in like got distortion =.= So have to edit again.
Anyway still went out to watch movies after that. Watched Valentines' Day. Got Taylor Swift~ Then like got quite a number of people look familiar but forgot from where.
FRI errr.
Oh went to do REMT surround mix in the morning z.z Then remix pod.
Then borrow Jeremy's laptop again~
So did until quite late. Then went to try recording using Mac's mic. Ehhh like got abit lag leh. But alot alot faster than windows de la. Then must go near the mic de. Uwaa how to sing. I want to karaoke one leh.
Oh and I had to skip alumni band because of POD =(
Sat noon i dunno what I doing. Then return the laptop at night. Then start arranging finally zomg.
And so Sunday was all Arranging. Told myself "never finish cannot sleep" but at 3am felt like dying. So Im like "ok i shall sleep earlier and then wake up earlier to do. Continue now no point one".
Then very tired but still cannot fall asleep zzz. Lucky I got take melatonin before going to bed.
Then MON wakey wakey at 9am. Thought I can finish by 12 den go sch. But do until 1+. But i think not bad ler leh lol. So go school very busy. Had to bind pod reports + export arranging scores as pdf + burn disc + hand in arranging + remix pod maybe (although end up never use the newer version) + master in studio. Uwaa. Then go 01's pod presentation that time Singern showing her POD2 ler and after her left Wanchin only. lol.
Then slack arrrrrrrrrr. Go eat Aston at Suntec.
AND TODAY IS THE BIG DAY.
Wore black dress + black leggings + black jacket + my usual black specs. HAHAHA. If only I had black shoes.
Reach MLT den only got 1 person =/
Then omg my ppt
x file cannot open. =.= Then they ask me to just present without the slides cuz they can see from my report. Omg man. Liddat i alot of things never say dao ler.
Then they asked me to play POD2 first. =/
Anyway cuz no slides so very fast finish lerrrrrrrrr.
Then i went to eject my hard disk den im like OH YA I HAVENT SHOW MY WEBSITE.
Then they see the "Singapore, South" den say "Eh you live in Sentosa ar?" HAHAHAHA.
Actually mine should be central bahhh. Or abit east. But if see the Singapore map then geographically speaking its like quite south de leh. The center is like... Bishan there?
9:11 PM