<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 05, 2010
alumni band~

Finally, the long-awaited alumni band practice starts.


Practice starts at 4pm and I was still in 2044 at 3.30 haha. Then quickly bounce my stuff and chiong out. And at 4pm I was in the band room ler =o Omg I so pro LOL.

Go in that time saw a guy conducting. Thought got new conductor o.O But on closer look I realise it's Mr Teow! (my sec 3 conductor) =o He look tanner and... his voice sound different or maybe i forgot how he sounded like.


Uwaa den today like around 20 people go only. And of these 20, two are oboist LOL. So Mr Teow was like "There's 2 oboists? Usually there only one or no oboist and now you have two? How extravagent."

So I'm like "Er I think a third one is coming" LOL.

Den Ms Lim added "And there's a sec 4 oboist this year so next year there'll be 4"

Uwaaa so many oboists LOL.

And oboe reed got inflatation arrrr. So expensive omg! Can buy midi cable already.



And I can play the oboe! Wheee~ I think it's cuz its softer reed lolololol. Then played 3 songs. Got some Star Wars then some rock song and then Abba Gold! Uwaa i wan play Abba Gold de lehhh but then embrochure dead liao.


Sigh 2 weeks left only.

9:32 PM