Weekends~
Mahaha never blog again ytd. Cuz was out the whole night to celebrate Andy's
22nd bday! Old man hahahahhaha!!!!
Celebration at Pasta de Waraku at Iluma! Before the celebration I went to buy a new watch! Then they ask me to choose the clock face cuz the strap can change one. So i wanted a white strap and they took agessss to change it. Then went to the venue and only 2 people reached lol. Then my watch frame looked rusty liddat =| Some say its design some said its rust. So went back to the shop and ask them den they said its the design (but really really look like rust leh =/) Then they say they will get some sand den polish for me =/ Den they say cuz they busy so have to wait. Then in the end polish until quite shiny liao lol. I suspect they gave me the display one >_>
Anyways by the time we went back to Waraku, everyone including the bday boy had already reached lol.
One page of their menu. Not as expensive as I thought!
But alot of their dishes comes with this "Wafu sauce" which is actually fish sauce O_O I no rikes.

So in the end I ordered Chicken & Mushroom spaghetti with tomato cream sauce. Not very nice actually but still edible to me haha. And i think the serving quite small cuz i could finish it xD
Then after eating everyone split. I went to arcade with Andy Peiyi Violet Kenrick Boonsing and Stefen.
Then after that split up to go home again. Then Kenrick Boonsing Stefen walked me home. Woah three big and strong escourts! HAHAHAHA. Then they're so funny at my lift. They were kinda looking at the lift while walking den Boon stop and Kenrick banged on him, and den Stefen also see see walk walk and banged onto Kenrick xDD Hahahahahaha =x
And todayyyy after 2 weeks of suffering I finally paid a visit to the doctor for my bad cough.
It's not any throat or lung disease.
In not-so-simple terms, its like this,
weather humid > alot of allergens in the air > causes nose to be blocked > me breathes with mouth > allergens enter throat > sore throat / flam produced > cough> stomach tries to expel allergens from throat > feel like vomitting
Hmm yea.
Hope I still have voice to present POD tmr! OMG!!!!
9:03 PM