Tuesday, January 12, 2010
ossu~
Today continued on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star ballad during arranging class =| Did some melody/phrase/section attacks on the drums. But i think no one let Erica listen to it in the end cuz everyone was asking about the assignment.
After 6 hours (i think) in total, I've sorta finished my notation! But after notating everything, I feel like adding some more stuffs in lol. Like my organ suddenly only got one hand playing xD And i dunno if some of my drum beats are playable anot =x But sounds nice to me HAHA.
And after school it rained so so heavily! The water level was so high that my slippers were totally soaked.
There's only like around 1 month left... but somehow i don't feel like I'm a graduating student =|
I guess I wont feel it until we graduate.
Within this 1 month, there's lots of "final assignment" for each modules. Sigh im so gonna flunk MUMI =( Need do surround sound with REMT. Sigh.
At such a time, CS can really be a real bother.
11:35 PM