<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, January 02, 2010
Happy new year

It's 2010 now, but I don't feel any difference.

Well poly students wont really feel the difference anyway since we're still on the same level of study.

Anyway yesterday was Yuting's bf's bday (waa on new year). Went to celebrate at Billy Bombers.

Wanted to eat this honey-something-chicken de but its $20! So exxxxx

So I bought this Hound Dog - a jumbo hotdog. $12.


The hotdog is jumbo but not as jumbo as I thought xD I was imagining like 5cm diameter HAHAHAHAHA.

And the saladddddd. At first bite it tasted quite nice, so I thought I could eat some veggies there. But after sometime I think the mayo dissolved and OMG IT TASTE SO SO BAD. Worser than those ban mian veggies lol. Ugh. So after painfully swallowing that first mouth, imma never gonna touch the salad there again.

And I don't really like the sauce on the hotdog too. And the skin is very crispy and I don't like it. lol.

Looks like small serving but I can't finish it xD Ok nothing surprising.

10:57 PM