Wednesday, January 27, 2010
HAHAHAHA
Hmmm morneng did what I wanted to do in studio already........
Noon... xDD no mood to pod and never bring earpiece/headphone anyway
Go for the lecture den by the time it end, the survey briefing thing already ended xD
Oh and I was trying to pay attention to the lecture laa.. but after some time still almost fell asleep. I got struggle to keep myself awake!
Evening watched my anime HAHAHA. Kobato and Kimi ni Todoke. OMG SIAN Kimi ni Todoke is recap episode zzzzz. Sigh.
Annnnd. I don't think I'm touching my pod2 today =x
But at least I completed my script for CS! But still will stammer alot especially at the end. Sian I hope i dun present tmr.
And anyway this morning I think I dreamt of some idols xD Only rmb Ariel ahahaha. Then she got shoulder length hair and was kinda acting as Xiangqin i think. Then I think also got dream of some real life friends but can't remember got who and do what =| Oh mannnn like so entertaining de dream. And the alarm clock had to ring =( Booooo. Oh and I think I dreamnt that someone send me the IrisNextBus sms to my phone LOL. Oh man got the bus stop number one leh. Should remember it den maybe take the numbers go buy 4D ahaha.
Sighhhh CS waste time leh!
9:22 PM