Thursday, January 28, 2010
finding things to blog everyday
Sighhh it'll be graduation time before I'll know it.
Presented CS today. And so "lucky" i tio the first one to present =.= And omg i talk so so fast! My 'script' was 2 page long but I didn't plan to mention anything in the 2nd page de. When i rehearse that time my first page itself took me almost 6 minutes already! But during presentation when i almost finish the 1st page den i see the timer still got like 3 mintes+ OMG!! So just say say the 2nd page also. Then finished everything in 5 minutes + only >_>
Then went to combine the Colossus soundbank with Logic's for my pod1. My plan is to have Colossus + Logic's sound for every instrument. But. Ewww horrible. Peaking everywhere zzzzz. And I can't find the orchestra kit in logic again!
Just now during dinner got ikan bilis =3 Eat until throat quite dry. Then drink coke uwaaa. If only the coke is more gassy! Like out of gas already =(
Oh and this morning I think i had quite a drama dream lol xD Uwaa but it's like in the future and I'm dying or dead (but still quite young) den i travel to the past LOL to find my lover LOLOLOLOL!!! Omg drama sia. Then I got tell one girl this line "I'll be dead in the future, so this is the only time I have left with him"
LOLOLOLOL.
Watch too much dramas already. And maybe mix in abit anime xD
But i think its quite an entertaining dream BWAHAHAHA
7:36 PM