old works
Did POD1 today yay~ Actually i dunno what else to change except for the velocity for now...

Haha rojak.
So cool to see all the notes together xD But also... thanks to this I realise some of my trombone part is lower than the tuba -.- And also got some part the gaps between the instruments in a section too big zzz.
Just now went to listen to my REMT2 song. Omg the lyrics so cheesy one. Then somehow I found a midi version of the REMT1 song LOL! Title "Once More" omg. But it's not complete one. Then I found a little bit of the lyrics from my music book. OMG FUNNY SIA.
"Some time ago, like you say so"HAHAHA.
And how i wrote
"High above the sky the sun hangs high" while watching some astronomy video during the astronomy gems class LOL.
Oh man i dun wanna think about it anymore. So funny ones. LOLOLOL
6:28 PM