Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Arranging A3 done~
Whee I finished it =D And i got Crystal to help me save my score as pdf file already so I can just burn it and hand in straight tmr =D
Today I watched the Itazura na Kiss (恶作剧之吻) anime!
Uwaa the TW drama has 2 seasons of 20+ episodes while the anime finishes everything in 25 episodes! (Well I heard the drama 2nd season was all made up =/) And the manga is unfinished cuz the author died before she wrote the ending T_T So her husband told the anime producers about the ending plot so people can know the ending in the anime!
Aww and I wish 阿金 (Jiro's char) is not so old/ugly looking! Lol!
And today I watched an episode where 直樹 and Christina talked in English. OMG I CANT STAND IT ITSSOHORRIBLE!!! And the girl supposed to be know abit japanese den speak more english that kind. Uwaaa. Don't they have any voice actress who can actually speak english lol.
Off-topic: Oooh my playlist is playing Prisoner now~
I'm prisoner in paradise
MAMO~~~ <3
I DUN WANNA HAVE CS CLASSES T_T
11:48 PM