Arghhh Imma trying to do pod now but the ^#&*%!@*^%! dong dong qiang is so noisy!!! And they walk so slow@@@@@@@ And just when I thought they're going away, another team of dong dong qiang come D:
Anyway.
Today went to celebrate Grandma's 80th bday. The restaurant was kinda noisy and the food wasn't really nice I think.
After that went to walk around some clothing shops nearby. Saw a black dress like quite nice but the lace came off already. And no new one. =( so never buy.
Then we went to this.. ok i forgot the name. There's quite a number of clothing shops inside but all the clothes look so ugly de. >_>
RARRRR THE DONG DONG QIANG IS STILL HERE. AND OH NO I SEE ANOTHER TEAM WALKING DOWN THE ROAD.
-looks outside the window-
OH NO OMG WHY THEY STOP THERE! MOVE IT MOVE IT. NOISY LA.
8:41 PM