Wednesday, December 09, 2009
z.z
How do you "promote" yourself when there's nothing to promote about.
-thinks of all those seiyuu introductions-
Minna-san konnichiwa! XXXX desu! -bow-Meh too formal. And I can't talk right in front of the camera with such a stupid big gap between my front teeth. D:
This morning before class i went to book the studio for next week. Uwaa there's still slots left for next mon and tues. Lucky I didn't go to school yesterday just to book studio! And when filling the forms i actually forgot to fill in the particulars (except for my name) and the lady didnt seem to notice it and completed the booking until I said "er i forgot to write my admin number all that" =O I thought they always check your class and that "prisoner photo" and everything before letting you book.
I guess she see me 很顺眼 HAHAHA!Oh ya anyway i think i dreamnt of 贺军翔 this morning HAHAHAHA.
He appeared at yu le bai fen bai
AND OF ALL THINGS
HE WAS THERE TO PROMOTE HIS NEW ALBUM HAHAHAHAHAHA.What a dream
12:18 AM