Uwaa I love this song. And he penned it himself! The lyrics so emo and the melody so nice~ And I liked how he sang those high notes and then slide back to his normal range so naturally.
But his PV is still as slow-moving as ever.... but maybe it'll suit the song this time...
(translation of the choruses and one of the line somewhere lol)
I can't hear your voice I can't hear it, these thoughts keep repeating Don't disappear, it's fine even if it's an illusion Be by my side, embrace me just like that day
Was our meeting a mistake?
Can you hear my voice? I'm right here, thinking about you These tears dance up to the sky towards you It's fine if it pours on you, in the white faraway
----------------------------
Don't ask me why tears can dance up to the sky. It seems to be a common phrase used in jap songs =/