Thursday, December 31, 2009
New keyboard!~
A few days ago, my keyboard went crazy.
Pressing the C3, F#3 and B3 key gave me an additional C4 note. Whooo auto harmony~
Today I tried it again. Those 3 notes are fine now, but my C4 key isn't responding >_>
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo
I got a new keyboard! BWAHAHAHHA

CASIO CTK-3000
61 keys.
400+ sounds.
150 rhythms.
90 songs.


Whooot~
And can add reverb to the sounds too! Can adjust from 1 (least) to 10 (most) =o
Then the song lesson function. Lets you learn how to play phrase by phrase. But everytime have to wait for quite some time to play again so abit waste time. Then the scores in the song book is for both left hand and right hand. For all the songs. Meh why didn't I buy this when I was younger. My old yamaha one only has like 5 songs with scores for both hands. And they're simplifed. Now imma old ler, learn songs also slower. (If i can still learn)
Anyway this keyboard has weighted keys. But dun really feel hard to press. The other non-weighted ones like very flat =/
And this keyboard only costs $200!!!! Cheap cheap~ And so good =D
But the only thing i dun like is the.... erm what do you call that. Place for you to put your scores ahaha. Music stand? But it's not a stand ahahaha.

The space like so big! Cannot put small small books. And then big books sometimes will drop also. Bleh.
Anyway I got go check internet about this model. It seems that there's also a premium set that costs $100+ more perhaps but it comes with a keyboard stand and headphone =o (And maybe other stuffs but I can't remember). But I don't really want those anyway.
Btw anyone wanna buy my midi-usb cable? I sell $20. HAHA
EDIT.
WHOOOO. The stand problem is solved~ I just put the one from my old yamaha keyboard and tie to the casio one ahaha.

Now the only problem is that I can't connect it to my laptop >_> But it's my lousy laptop's fault. Cuz i can connect it to my other comp.
9:49 PM