<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Gerald's bday + New Year Eve

Yesterday mastered my pod2!~ Yay~ But i think it's not loud enough -.- But I guess I can't mix/edit anymore..

Then went to celebrate Gerald's bday at Swensen~ I had Mushroom Baked Rice and I managed to finish it by myself!! Whoo accomplishment hAHA.



Can't upload my photos on Facebook now. Zzz.



Anyway, today is New Year Eve.... 2009 will be gone in a blink of an eye!

Then we'll hand in Pod2.
Then we'll present Pod2.
Then we'll chiong for final presentation.
Then present.
Then Grad Show.
Then graduate.

What's gonna happen next? Uwaaaaaa.

Take a step at a time I guess.
For now I'll just do arranging >_>

2:26 PM