Friday, November 20, 2009
summary
Recently like quite happening but I can't really rmb lolol.
Wednesday. There was some
conspiracy to skip MUMI class, but I still went. But was quite late (ok la actually, 30 minutes xD). Then met Singern at lavander mrt to take her SW assignment to hand in. And i was waiting for the ticket office to open to buy my train concession, den SE told me that i could actually purchase it from the passenger service. LOL! I didn't know about that man.
Going into the classroom, all I see was a group of guys with Gerald, circling around and chatting haha. Class was sorta cancelled cuz there's too little people. So I shun bian ask Shun to teach me how to do the pinch harmonic lol. Wa he teach den I learn faster. Like try less than 10 times can do it liao (although its a very horrible one). Better than me watching some youtube tutorials and plucking the strings until the skin broke =( And i still couldnt get it.
And lol cuz this pinch harmonic technique requires the usage of a pick (which he didnt have at that time). Then he taught me using his
POSB card xD. Then Gerald said, "I heard the UOB cards are easier to use" lol!
Hmm Thursday. Skipped SW in the afternoon =x Went to Cineleisure with Weizhi, Jeremy and Joyce. OMG it rained so so heavily! So cold and slippery.
After reaching the place, we had Pastamania. I had my favourite Alfredo~ Yum~~~ Lotsa cream and cheese~~~~ And without the peas thx.
Then there was this accessory shop nearby that was selling earrings at 90 cents each! But you have to buy two pairs at least. So I shared with Joyce. I only got one pair in the end cuz i didn't really like the rest. Then Joyce got this feather earring and white/gold headband which looked quite nice! But the headband like abit hard to wear lol.
Friday (today)
T_________T
Brought my EGuitar to school! Lol. I took one more strap from some random sling bag at home and attached it to my guitar bag so that I could carry it on both shoulders. Why didn't i think of this last time lol.
Then recorded guitars for the Maia song. Uwaa Prue played the Eguitar and Aguitar for me, Crystal and Wanchin. 4 hours straight. Clap clap for her.
Oh ya and during class we learnt roughly how to master a song in 10 minutes! Gonna be useful ehehe.
Tomorrow is gonna be a foodful day.
11:22 PM