Friday, November 06, 2009
无敌珊宝妹
OMGLOOKWHATIJUSTSAW
This is the drama that I was watching last week, 微笑Pasta

Starring Nicholas 张栋梁 and Cyndi 王心凌

只要笑一笑就。。。
(Read following subtitles)

(没有什么难关过不了)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss He Qun!! (Zhang Dong Liang's character in 微笑Pasta)
And look whats next....................................

HAHA omg.
Oh nooooooooooo~~~~
一个可以让球场下雪 却不会让你心寒的爱情赛事

And THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't think they copied this pose from anywhere but anyway the closest image is this:
OMG 张栋梁 replace 贺军翔
=ooooooooooo
Both my most recent idols!!!!!
UWAAAAAAAAA~
<3
And that reporter thing reminds me of Tadashi from the Special A anime xD
Omg i wan 笑死 already
Ok no im not actually laughing already
And at the end of that video there's a supposedly blind man who's singing a song on the street.
And that song is.....
张栋梁 - 当你孤单你会想
汽水起谁
Uwaa this 无敌珊宝妹 is not bad reh. xDDD
And I'm still seduced by the 情花开~ dance. HAHA =D
-Edit-
HAHAHAHA Imma watching Part 2 and here it comes again!
命中注定。。。说实话?
zdl looks good here xD
Lol they never take off their shirt xDD
But that'd look gay

zdl so cute xDD
7:45 PM