Saturday, November 14, 2009
2012
Today went to watch 2012!
Omg it rained so so heavily! And I didn't bring my umbrella!! Then Singern so nice share umbrella with me lol. By the time we reach Cathay, all our shoes and bags were like so soaked. I wish there's a shelther from PS to Cathay next time lol.
Then had lunch at one of the restaurant at Cathay basement. Had this Mushroom Wanton with Minced Meat Rice. I don't really like the mushroom wanton soup =| And the vegetables was quite tasteless, so I managed to eat a few more pieces lol. But the rice quite nice though.
Then went to watch the movie. And they had this "DIG" version - better audio quality. But the ticket price is still same! =O And the theatre looks quite nice too lol. And it was a full house! So many people =O I felt like I'm watching a concert instead.
The show was so action packed. I think at the first hour, the movie already went from 2009 to 2012 and the world started to collapse. I wonder how they film it. It's so hard to escape from natural catastrophe. Oh noes. What if the world really ends that way T_T Terrible death. But halfway through the show i felt quite tired. Z_Z Wanna sleep at those... not so action-packed scenes.
Watching Prince Turn Into Frog now. Don't really find it exciting but somehow I just can't stop watching! Haha.
12:24 AM