toothache
Went to eat KFC after school today. The coupons finally came out! So ate 2pc chicken =D But i eat until very tired.
And there's something wrong with my tooth! One of it was like bending inwards omg. So called the dentist if I could let him check today. Then they say will call me back later. And after a series of call, the call that asked if I could go down now came at 3+ just when I'm at the void deck -.-
Went home to refresh myself a little before heading out again. Tired zzz.
Anyway the dentist said it's just because my teeth are moving too fast so it bent inwards. Uwaa I hope that broken root from my baby tooth is not blocking it. *&#(@*^#*! si noob dentist dunno how to extract teeth de D:
Then kept nodding away on the bus home. Lucky I woke up a stop before my house LOL.
I don't feel like doing assignments :(
11:01 PM