Saturday, October 24, 2009
Diary
Having to write an entry everyday is killing me (For SW assignment. I just blog first den next time transfer to the book Z.Z)
This evening I went to eat Swensen with my parents as they had a 1-for-1 ice cream voucher. I ordered Chicken Baked Rice (not very nice actually) and they ordered Mushroom Spaghetti and Beef Baked Rice. Then for the ice cream I ordered both chocolate one lol. One is hot fudge with choco balls (yummy!) and the other had milo de (not very nice) Uwaaa I think I had enough of chocolate ice cream for the time being. Too sticky and sweet.
And i started doing my REMT assignment! The more I hear the song, the nicer it gets to me. But I'm kinda stuck at the pre-chorus where theres a triplet followed by a bar of silence at the last line just before the chorus. How should I fill that in!? Anyway recently I seem to keep using piano glissando and doing drum loops seem quite fun too.
I wonder if i can don't record any instruments for this REMT assignment. Ahaaha.
Btw are we allowed to cut and paste the vocal parts? =/
11:24 PM