<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, October 10, 2009
洗刷刷

Uwaa my hand pain now. Painted my walls today lololol. Meh. But I think I paint quite nice leh lol. Now my room is white (with a touch of green) instead of pink ler. But suddenly my wall like so smooth now ahaha. The previous coat was probably... at least 20 years old? HAHA OMG.

Recently watched Devil Beside You and now Bull Fighting. Both got Mike He 贺军翔. Ahhahaha omg he's so shuai! I started knowing about him last week and i think I dreamnt of him 3 times liao HAHA! Then I just watched episode 7 of Yukan Club. Omg he acted in a japanese drama =o And he spoke jap! Not bad reh lololol. Now I'm on a Mike-spree. Can't wait to watch all his drama ahahaha.

Oh and he's gonna appear a little in 恶作剧3 =D

Left last week of ITP! WHeeeee~




Can't wait for my wardrobe to come too ehehe.

10:10 PM