Yesterday me and Prue had "picnic" at work - eating
mushrooms and prunes wangwang and oreo.


Then after work, met up with Crystal, Singern, Weizhi and Wanchin at Bugis for dinner. At first didnt really want to eat but since we went to McDonalds', I changed my mind xDDD
(I want eat KFC now =x)Then after that we went to Bugis Street to shop awhile cuz I wanted to buy a jacket to bring to Japan. Me and Singern bought this cardigan that looks quite similar but hers is grey while mine is black. Then just before I pay, I realise that its quite thin =/ Ahhh den no more thicker de liao so I just buy it (then can wear in school next time also since I'm usually the not-cold type; in short, im
HOT HAHAHAHAHA.)
Then we also bought the same leggings! Like FINALLY! But go home try that time then realise its quite thin =( Can see the skin colour abit ones. I no likes. But anyway buy liao so just wear it bah.
Oh ya then after bathing i went to try the cardigan. Uwaaaa felt so hot man. Lolololol. Maybe that one really is enough for me at Japan LOL. But I think i will borrow some jacket from my cousin just in case bah.
Then today we had wangwang party in the office again =D

And were given sort of a new task. Actually is do same thing but go different website to check stuffs. ZOMG i from 11am do until 6pm and I'm only halfway there =.= Already at line 3XXX in the excel file ler leh =( siao.
Thennn today after work, me and Prue went to shop abit at Tanjong Pagar mrt lolololl. At first say is window shopping only then end up she buy belt lolol. Then I happen to see this shop selling nail polish (and other nails stuff) for $1 =o And like got soooo many many many. For the nail polish they had 2 different brands. Then I wanted this light grey de, but the other brand de bottle nicer lolololol. Then got sparking light grey and dark grey de. Then I bought the dark grey one. Uwaaa go home apply liao den like really very dark. And thick. And I apply so ugly one lol.

Got "crystal" at the top one lololol.

(And omg why my camera de macro like so not nice liao =.=)
I kinda miss sparkling nail polish liao LOL. Oh man.
Oh ya and I bought this pair of earring quite some time ago. Wah take with flash den the photo looks quite nice sia =o

But so far still no chance to wear it yet. =/ Lazy wear to work cuz change earring then must clean the ear hole before changing de. Then wake up sooo early. I sleepy. And dunno how long will I take to poke the earring through lol.