Saturday, August 01, 2009
chocolate~
Went to find Pearlyn with Florence today at Spinelli~ Ehehehhehe
There wasn't much cake today, so i bought this chocolatey blackforest cake. OMG SO NICE. Soft soft de ahahahaha. Then Florence got this strawberry cheesecake mmmmmm~ It's not bad but I prefer chocolate ahahaha.
Then bought 2 cookies - Raisins (cant rmb the full name) and this Mexico... something. The raisins one quite sweet~ I rikes. Then the mexico one taste abit dry then i dun really like lol.
And of course i had iced chocolateeeee~ Uwaaa so long never drink ler. But after eating the cake I can't really taste the chocolate in the drink lol xD
Anyway anyway after eating we went to this Guardian shop and I bought a Mascara finally!!!
FASIO POWER-STAY MASCARA 3D+ Air Tech
Hurried to the toilet and open it and then like OMG IT'S GOLDEN COLOUR. LOL. But dun apply too thick den still look black la. I go online check then see got 3 colour de, Pearly Black/Olive/Purple (mine is the olive one) Bleh I think they never sell the black one leh -.- Anyway i just apply apply only den it can curl my lash siaaaaaa! No need to clamp it! But omg when I got home and clamp it, it kinda sticks to the curler and pulled a few strands out OMG.
Then i go find some reviews on it. Seems that it is one of the most waterproof mascara out there lol (but i don't really need a waterproof one...) then alot ppl say its hard to remove =/ Lucky my makeup remover can remove it quite fast. Maybe next time can bring to school and let some makeup pro friends try try xD (lol later they cant remove it =x)
7:14 PM