"Photoshoot" 1
Lol just now went to take family photo at Suntec for Bro's graduation. It's just some complimentary photos. Dun ask me why he has it, its a long story.
Forgot to see how long i took to put makeup at home xD And ooooh I managed to put my dangly earring through completely liao sia xD Yayyyy I guess its time to buy more of it ler LOL. Then Mum was nagging and nagging, telling us to prepare faster lol. Then i see them still running around so I go put a little mascara 意思意思 xD Dun dare put eyeliner in case i fail xD So just put dark eyeshadow keke.
Lol sia we took so many photos. Turn here turn there, fold hands cross legs blabla. Then got one only me and my bro den they ask us to put cheeks-to-cheeks omg eeeee. Later he pass all his pimples to me.
Then they only giving us 2 photos for free. The rest need to buy from them and just the soft copy costs $25 each liao =o And at first we chose two family photos for the free photos de, den they say one of them has to be my bro's solo photo, so have to give up one of it.
And oh ya for the first few shots I took off my specs xD Den omg in the photos my eyes like looking behind the camera de xD I forgot where i was looking. Blind already. But I think I didnt really look weird with my specs off at that time leh. Maybe cuz of the makeup gagaga.
After that went to eat at the food court. I bought Chicken Curry Rice from the jap stall. It's not bad I guess, at least I managed to finish everything by myself!
Then went to buy 12 donuts from Donut Factory xDDD Wah I first time buy in box one sia lol.

Yum.
8:37 PM