Filming Day 2
Want to sleep now but can't cuz my hair is still wet.
Zomg sia. I helped them pick up the bouquet at City Hall den changed trains and carried it all the way to Punggol =o So malu =x Somemore I was wearing tshirt and shorts HAHA. Super mismatched.
(The bouquet nice right xD)Then Jennifer was waiting for me near the taxi stand. Den she drove us to Compass Point to buy some food and materials back.
(Wanchin we passed by ur house!!!!)
Hmmm then then. Today didn't really help them much xD Just be their umbrella holder in the early afternoon xD Then after a few hours I dunno what I'm doing ler. Just standing around and sitting in the car hearing people gossip.
The sun was so (*#&@&^%)_!(#*(@ hot laaaa. Got hold umbrella also no use. Then all of us got sunburnt D: And now my foot got shoes-tan lerrr. Not socks tan!! (Cuz i was wearing my that.. high sleeve shoe) Omg man. The contrast very big. Wonder if i should wear slipper to school tmr or not.
And so we filmed from early afternoon..

...till late evening (This photo is Damien take de)

(Ok its not really that late in this photo)
And if you think you used alot of equipments during DVPT, look at the amount they used

Then Joyce called her Dad down to fetch us to Bugis to have dinner (cuz the car all put equipments den no space to sit liao xD) Waahhhh I first time sit at the back of a lorry lol.
Went to eat i-forgot-what (beside Pastamania de). It's not bad la but i cant finish the food as usual xD

And I walked home after that.
The end.
12:22 AM