<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, June 29, 2009
Ah chewwww

The photos I printed for GEMS have arrived. Omg lol. 2 of them were kinda out of proportion =/ Then the 2 photos of Siren was kinda blur de =( Den my lighting one OMG LOL can see my dirty wall very clearly =o And shit I forgot to print one more photo LOL. (i already printed one extra to see which one nicer xD)

Ok anywayyyy today, went to school at 7am to book studio. Then only Vick was there! Then no one came to book lorrr (until 8am bah =/) Wah zzz. Then tmr go book for next week evening de... 6pm-8pm z.z Sian so late de. And Comtech opened late again....

Then me and Ah Chin recorded drums. Lol at first we were like saying "Eh like set up quite fast hor" but LOL. When we got to really putting the stands and mics in place, it was horrible. Then stands bery terrible. Like so tight one =O

Then then Jet played our drums. Lol mine like finish quite fast (considered fast for drums session ler bah.. though I dunno how long i took). Then really as estimated, we finished at 11am =O

Ahhh then after that I recorded my EGuitar, played by Emma. OMG LOL. Xiao jiu wo~~~~ Why so hard to cover one =(((

Then when I'm about 95% finished that time, Ah Chin and Ah Ying (LOL) came in with their Jing Gou Biao friend xD Mehh but i didnt get to hear her sing cuz I had to go for Songwriting T___T AND IT WAS SO SIAN ONE.
I had to rely on thoughts like...
1. I want to eat currypuff
2. I want to eat kachang puteh (lol random)
3. I want to eat Pizza Hut
4. I want to eat KFC
...to keep me awake xDDD

Then really buay tahan. Me and Ah Zhi ran out of class halfway and went to FC6 =x
Oh man I think im addicted to the drumlets HAHAHAHA.

Ah chew ah chew ah chew.
Oh noes I got XXX flu =o

8:19 PM