<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Busy

Have been quite busy these few days with the transcribing assignment X_X I'm so busy I'm so busy but I wonder why am I slacking around now.

Oh and yea I finally put on braces on Tuesday. It's been 4 days already and I've already wrote about it in my diary (assignment lol) so I don't feel like talking about it anymore.

Uwaa the transcribing deeeeee. I think I do JJ's 小酒窝 bah. I've already spent the whole of yesterday transcribing some parts ler. Hope I wonder change my mind again LOL.

Look at the list of songs that I have -seriously considered- doing. Mehh, I've even started transcribing them a little!

1. 宮野真守 - 叶うなら
2. 宇多田ひかる - Eternally ~drama remix~
3. 新垣結衣 - 赤い糸
4. 林俊杰 - 翅膀
5. 林俊杰 - 小酒窝

Lol. The first one is Mamo's Kanau Nara and 2nd one is Utada Hikaru (i not sure if thats how her name is written or not lol. Surname should be correct though). 3rd one is Aragaki Yui's Akai Ito.

Haiyurr 小酒窝 don't have piano part. That means I don't get to play for my own transcription lol. Sad.

My internet keep dc D: Then I just completed the puzzle game that Zhikai introduced. Mehh. Have to stock up more offline games ler.

11:56 PM