<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
<3333

This morning:

Blasting Mamo's Rain while on the way to school~~ <3

Uwaaa I think that's my favourite song in his new album for the melody. Lyrics wise think i prefer nocturne.


At night:

Blasting.... =o FLH's 默默 omg HAHA. Ehhh the transcription for the front part like quite easy rehs =o But nono I'm not gonna change song already.

Watched that drama which Jiro acted in last Saturday for the first time, and its the last episode already LOL. Uwaaa but but but. He like not bad rehs =o LOL. In Hana Kimi he like siao siao one LOL.
LOL.
I think I'm lol'ing too much.
LOL.
And i dunno why.
这是一个没有答案的问题
LOL.


Uwaa just now watched Shaun and Michelle's wedding on chn 8. OMg halfway they played 小酒窝 HAHAHA. My cover song!!!
(Lol i say until like i write that song liddat xD)


Oh ya today's POD presentation went on smoothly for me~ They never really ask me question or give comments =o Perhaps its a good thing.

12:13 AM