Owww...
Just had my 3rd and final tooth extraction this morning....
The final one... is the worst.
OMG MAN. The moment I see the doctor, I felt like "OMG can I change doctor?". He's like... an apprentice doctor =/
Anyway then he proceed to extract my 2 baby teeth. Baby teeth should be easier to extract de mahhh. But omg he like have to pull very hard den i hear PIAK on each tooth =.= Then at the end he said the root broke abit but no need surgery =o Omg siaz. I dunno if he got remove it or is it still stuck inside or not. Then told me to see him again for review (waste money). Then he got write down what "book 8am appointment.
urgent." Uwaaa. Kinda feels like need to check urgently if the broken root got cause any trouble or not.
OMG.
Why the first doctor who extracted my teeth not the one extracting for me this time T_T My second extraction doctor was a surgeon cuz had to go for surgery to remove the hidden tooth. He's very good. Never feel anything one xD
Anyway after alllllllllll this pre-braces preperation, the real deal is cominggggggggg sooooooooooooooooooooooooon. Already put the rubber band for the braces liao =o Think next tuesday can put ler =o Wah dunno put ler den still got mood to go school anot.
Then on the way home, I saw lots of people wearing the SP shirt, collecting donations. =O
(Btw for non-SP students, this is an yearly event held for those who are about to enter Year 1. Lol havent start school den must do work liao)
10:40 AM