<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Results! =o

Oh my gawd.

Results came out today. And my "body alarm" rang off by itself at 9.58 ahahaha. (Results out at 10).

Oh well. Last night already know my grades through the email, but didn't know the GPA. Uwaaaa. Its not great but not bad ler bah. Got some modules I did better than expected. Dun have any below my expectation one (maybe cuz my expectations weren't high to begin with xD)

BUT OMG!!! THE CUMULATIVE GPA SUX OMG!!! SUX!!!!!!!

But at least it's been increasing xD Hope it will continue in that direction =o

Oh and I went to search for this song which I heard in my primary school days (XD lol i think last time I listened to more english songs than now - though its still an insignificant number =/)




Think this song in 2000 or 2001 de lol.

5:58 PM