New camera~
Yayy I bought a new camera ler! Canon PowerShot A2000~ Went to Mustafa with Dad to buy it. Lol I like never go in there ever since I bought my midi keyboard back in 2003/2004 xD
Anyway there were 2 camera stores there (quite far apart bah). The first one we went to was selling that A2000 for $399 (which is the list price I found online as well). Then at first wanted to buy the Panasonic DMC LZ10 de. But I really really don't like the design of it lol. The put battery there like make it look ugly (well at least to me la).
Then went to the 2nd store. At first my budget was ~$300 de. Then they were selling the A2000 for $389!! Lol $10 cheaper. So end up buying that.
Anyway this camera is 10MP and has
6x zoom =o. And a big big 3" LCD screen. But I see got a review say this model never give u the full manual settings unlike the older PowerShot A series. But aiyaaaa I guess I no need that much bah.
Uwaaa now got more functions compared to my lousy old camera. Dun really know what is what lol. But anyway the macro not bad! I see the staff person take one testing macro shot quite nice. But i ownself try de then like fail. Ahahahaha.
And they never give the camera bag~~ So means I can't take out tmr bah =/
7:45 PM