Jimmy's farewell party
Was too tired to blog about yesterday last night. (Lol but now I'm still feeling sleepy even though I just woke up xD)
Sooooo yesterday was the farewell party for our lecturer, Jimmy. He taught us Ear Training in Year 1 and Business of Music in Year 2. ..And was supposedly teaching us Songwriting in Year 3 de.
Anyway we went to his house at Orchard Boulevard there. And it really was a loooooooong walk from the mrt ~.~
Then when we reached his house area, we saw pieces of paper with the word "DMAT" and an arrow printed on it, leading us to his house =o LOL HAHAHAHA. Like the whole area is his house xD
And then we reached. Saw the others already helping themselves to the food ahaha. His house at first floor de! It wasn't as big as I thought, but very... rich looking! There's lots of art painting hung on the walls (though I dun really like them lol xD) and the furnitures all look so stylo one.
Then went to help ourselves with the food.
We had laksa for dinner and durian for dessert.
And of course I'm joking.
Wahaha I first time take so much food for myself in a home buffet xD AND GOT MAYONEISE MMMM. Lol at first I thought it was some kind of jelly cuz its in this big bowl and there's strawberry inside xD Oh and the cocktail dessert de drink tasted gassy =o But I kinda like it LOL.
Then then then went to watch them play card games. Daidee as usual lol. Then after awhile Jimmy came and taught us this game which is similar to Murderer but this time got doctor one. Then need one person to be the 'host' and then everyone else close the eye. Then murderer kill people, doctor try to save them, then the spy guess who is the murderer liddat. Lol 2nd round I got the spy, 3rd round i got killer and 4th round i got the doctor =o Wahahaha so heng arh xD Anyway this game very time consuming lol. Then we played until 9+ 10+ liddat xD Lol. Play until dun wan to go home sia. At first planned to go at around 8+ liddat de xD
Then there was ice cream for the... erm, last item.
And then we took photos~ And it's not with me~
Then used my lousy handphone camera to take photo. Bahs. Some so blur one.



Lol angle wrong. Cannot have the same 'effect' as the previous photo xD

Ahh Vick is too brightttt. And Peilin is too darkkkk.

Ahh shakyyy
1:34 PM