<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27124952?origin\x3dhttp://fallenzsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, March 05, 2009
Haha

1. Put iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Swing of Lie - YUI
(Does that mean I will have to lie about my answer?)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Tsubasa no Kizuna - Aiba Hiroki + KENN (Bonds of Wings)
(I wanted to delete this song liao lol. I like our bonds hurr)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
I can't smile without you - Barry Manilow
(HAHA LOL. So means I'm missing someone today?)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
主角 - 林俊杰 (feat. MACHI)
(WOW!!!!!!!!)

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Seiya -FictionJunction YUUKA (Sacred Night)
(And what does this mean)

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
亲爱的那不是爱情 - 张韶涵
(Aww.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
中国话 - S.H.E
(Nonono they no cheena)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Never End - Fukuyama Jun
(I guess it's saying that my thoughts are never ending)

WHAT IS 2+2?
黑武士 - 林俊杰
(? That's 3 words.)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Rainbow - Round Table feat. Nino
(Lol. Not bad I guess xD)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Tooi Kono Machi de - Kaitani Naomi (In this Distant Town)
(Ahh he's so farrr awayyyy LOL)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Amrita - Yui Makino (Immortal? Erm, Amrita is some kind of nectar related to the Hindu gods, said to provide immortality =o)
(Wow so am I immortal? xD)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Sekai wa Boku wo Mitenai - RUN&GUN (The World Can't See Me)
(..... -goes emo at a corner- ....)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
扯 - 周杰伦
(Pull? So means when I see him den will feel like pulling him laaa. Aiyurrr must be a replacement for 'slap' HAHA. I dun pull ppl, I slap them!)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Kimi ni Sasageru Harmony (I'll give you this harmony)
(wahhh they give me harmony sia)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Simply White - YUI
(White on wedding day! Not bad, but I'm not gonna dance HAHA)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
你应该被珍惜 - 飞轮海
(Wahh)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Truth - Yuna Ito
(Is that a hobby lol. And I'm not really a truthful person reh. HAHA)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Modokashii Sekai no Ue de - Makino Yui (Above this frustrating world)
(Above this frustrating world, my friends are here. Yea.)

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi - ON/OFF (Two heartbeats and red sins)
(=O Vampiressss)

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
出头天 - 五月天
(ZOMG NOOOO I'm gonna die when I made my mark!)

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Sepia no Hi - Kaitani Naomi (Sepia-coloured Days)
(Hmm... kinda emo song. =/ Oh yea I linked this song to one of my regrets too. So yea, good choice here)

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
后青春期的诗 - 五月天
(That song don't even sound happy =/)

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Winning Shot - Fukuyama Jun + Araki Hirofumi
(I'm crying cuz I wanna delete this song but can't cuz its sung by JunJun T_T)

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
天亮了- S.H.E
(Wah. Means wad huhh)

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Aikoi - FictionJunction YUUKA (爱恋)
(I'm afraid of love? =o)

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
晴天 - 周杰伦
(Wah wah. Means wad huh huhh)

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Candlelight - Fukuyama Jun
(ZZZ why JunJun's song again =( Change so that I will have a Candlelight dinner with someone meh LOL)

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Save the love - Miyano Mamoru
(WAH. And sorry I cant help bolding his name HAHA)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Nowhere - FictionJunction YUUKA
(Best.)

10:25 PM